4 November 2015

Illness & current cravings

So my Halloween weekend consisted of me being ill and lying in bed feeling sorry for myself. I literally didn't move Saturday except for when I dragged myself to the kitchen to eat some bacon. I was meant to work but had to call in sick which is such a dick move, especially on a Saturday, ESPECIALLY on Halloween. I wouldn't have had to dress up if I went, I already looked like a zombie :)

So what do you do when ill? Internet shopping! In this case it was only internet browsing as I'm currently craving such expensive pieces. Nothing I would buy on impulse.

Some girl wants to buy my Prada bag on Depop (will come back to this amazing app at another time) and I instantly started looking around to see what my next designer bag upgrade could be with that money. It needs to be in a timeless design and a settle colour that you won't get tired of and that can be used all year round. At the moment I'm snowed in on these two Chloé Faye models in black or nude. On the other hand I would like a standing up tote, On the third hand I still love my Prada Saffiano in Cameo/antique rose... We'll see what happens. Anyhow - these are my absolute top cravings at the moment.

Chloé Faye Small £790 - Mytheresa

Chloé Faye Medium £1100 - Net-A-Porter
Little Mistress tulle skirt - ASOS £50

Larsson & Jennings CM Silver £225 - Larsson & Jennings

Tory Burch Logo Stud Earring £47 - Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment