16 September 2015

MAC Concealer

MAC Studio Finish Concealer - £13
My shade: NC30

So here comes a little tip make-up wise. I've never been a fan of concealers as all the previous ones I've tried have been quite water-based and had a liquidy texture. What's the point in putting one foundation-like cream under your eyes before using another foundation for your face? If it's than thin it ain't gonna stay.

Anyhow, when I had a few hours to spare at Heathrow I decided to play the field in the world of concealers and I found this one. Thought I'd give it a go and now I can honestly say it's one of my absolute necessities in my make up bag. You look so much more awake, fresh and BETTER when using this (let's be honest, make-up is there to improve where lacking; i.e. too little sleep/too much wine on a Tuesday evening). The consistency is creamy without having the cake effect so it stays on all day.

Now - you can't just smear this stuff around your eye and that's that. Light dabbing in the shape of a half moon below your eye is the way to go. Never smear.


You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment