20 July 2015

Nude Claws

So I've had a very productive morning. A few loads of washing but most importantly - I've applied for a few jobs! With graduation still fresh in memory and the past week consisting of family and friends asking me what my next step is, I feel the pressure. I'm gonna try to apply for at least 5 jobs a day, hopefully someone somewhere can realise what an asset I am!!!

It's hard to convince people isn't it? All CV's and applications look the same and everyone is bragging about the same skills and experiences. Only in my case they're actually true, I'M GREAT. HIRE ME.

I'm gonna prepare a nice breakfast now and then go buy some paint and brushes before work, I'm gonna re-paint the walls in my old house before the lease runs out. We'll just have to see how well that goes with my new claws.

No comments:

Post a Comment