4 April 2016

Missguided Flatform Creepers


Grab them here!



I mean, yes there is a small group of people in the world that managed to get their hands on the Rihanna x Puma creeper sneaker after the release a year ago and YES I would have loved to be one of those lucky people. But that is not the case.

So what the hell am I supposed to do when I find out that Missguided have been sneaky and manufactured look-alikes for TWENTY FIVE POUNDS? Obviously buy them in two colours. Well technically I only bought one pair as the black pair was one of my birthday presents form Lloyd :) £25, are you kidding me? They could have easily charged £40 for them, but this post is not about their poor pricing strategy...

I have also realised that a comfy chill-out-at-home outfit doesn't have to consist of a washed out sweatshirt you've had since you were 12 and a pair of tights with holes in the crotch area. I don't know how may times my boyfriend has pointed and laughed at me (probably partly in disgust) at my barely holding together tights... Not sexy.

So at the moment I'm all about cosy loungewear for the lazy days in. Which in my case is most days (haven't been to the gym for about 1,5 months hehehehehe). I ordered two co-ords, also from Missguided, and one of them is the black SUCKER below.

I'll still keep the old tights though. Just in case....


No comments:

Post a Comment