24 July 2015

The Job Hunt

Woho! The recruitment websites actually work!

I have two job interviews lined up for me already and it's only been a few days. One of the jobs I've already had a phone interview for and they want to meet me on Monday morning. The position is Sales Support Executive and I'd basically be the middle-man for the entire Swedish market for the company which sounds perfect. She said the office is very relaxed and friendly which is exactly what I want, and the money seems good for a first job. There will be an hours travel though but I guess I shouldn't let that stop me?

The other position is as a PR Assistant for a boutique in South West London and I'm expecting a call from them any minute to discuss it further. So excited that things are finally starting to happen, I'll be doing a 9-5 with weekends off in no time!!!!!

The recruitment agency Reed is the one that seems to be working the best in my opinion, so that's a tip for all you job hunters :) Talk later!


Speaking of making cash, I need this tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment