16 May 2015

Here we fucking go again

Right, this is probably about the 100th time in my life that I've said this so I understand if most of you  are very critical and think this will last a week. Which it might. But I'm gonna try to get fit this time. The slimmest I've ever been in my life. Tight thighs, flat belly, lean arms and a firm ass. This is happening.

I was thinking of establishing some kind of monetary punishment together with Lloyd, for example that I have to give him an amount of money every time I eat something unhealthy or if I don't go to the gym often enough in a week. Money has always been one of my biggest motivators so I'm gonna think about that one. Wish me luck.

Me and my red, flustered face hidden behind my Quay's

After gym reward: a massive salmon/seeds/feta/mange tout salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment