21 March 2015

Clean eating

You heard me! No more Haribo's, salt & vinegar crisps, chocolate bars, fries, KFC, creamy pasta's, sandwiches... My 'treat myself' days are done and OVER. I might be too lazy to go to the gym 5 days a week but there is just no excuse not to eat healthy.

The thing is I do actually love and prefer vegetables, fish, soups, salads, fruit, seeds etc etc.. It really isn't a big deal or a sacrifice for me to eat healthy, it's just because of pure laziness that I don't at the moment. I do blame my job at the pub since they feed us with staff food daily which consists of carbs with carbs with a side of carbs. It also makes me hungry at odd hours and it is often mine and Lloyd's only opportunity to have some quality time with each other after work, which means that we often cook a meal and watch series when we get home. Even if it's 2 am in the morning.

So, from yesterday and onward - NO MORE JUNK TO MY TRUNK. My butt is big enough already. Time to get fit.


Today's breakfast:
low fat yoghurt with blueberries, strawberries with cinnamon, raspberries.
And loads of coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment