21 February 2015

Gift idea for him

I'm always googling around to get some gift inspiration around Christmas, Bdays and Valentines.. So I thought I'd give you a tip myself!

I got my boyfriend these Clarks Originals Desert Boots for Christmas and I just love them (doesn't really matter if he loves them since I'm the one who's gonna be looking at them - just kidding he loves them too). It's a classic style that never go out of date and fit most people. They look so hot with a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt, which happens to be Lloyd's style to the point. I can see these boots on any age really, but guys please don't wear them with bootcut jeans.. That would hurt my eyes. Not a fan of the cowboy look.

Lloyd wanted the black ones, which are my favourites too.

Love these ones in the colour Taupe as well.

These boots cost £80 and you can find them at Clarks, Office or Size. I bought them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment